In this page you can see the procedure, deadline and all other project documents. If you are outside the system user functionality to comment project proposal is not available. In the system can login or create a new profile from the menu "Login".
The procedure aims to support investment in the processing and marketing and / or development of agricultural products. The measure aims at improving the overall activity, economic efficiency and competitiveness of enterprises in the food processing industry.
Eligible applicants are farmers (min. SES EUR 2000), producer groups or companies registered under the Commerce Act. Project activities should be:
1. implementation of new and / or modernization of available capacities
2. implementation of new products, processes and technologies,
3. reduction of the cost of production
4. achieving compliance with newly introduced EU standards
5. Improving cooperation with raw material producers
6. environmental protection,
7. improving energy efficiency in enterprises,
8. improving the safety and hygiene conditions of production and labor,
9. improving the quality and safety of food and its traceability,
10. Improve the possibilities for organic food productionAdditional information on deadline Втори прием се обявява от 02.11.2020 г . за остатъчната сума след първи прием, съгласно решение № УС-34.181/20.10.2020 на УС на МИГ. Вторият краен срок е удължен до 18.01.2021г, съгл. Решение №УС-36-187 на УС.
Indicative listing date 06.07.2020
Public discussion publication date 18.07.2019
Internet address: www.mig-kirkovo-zlatograd.com
Draft documents for application and implementation
- Обява -актуализ. 4,2 Publish date: 22.11.2019 20:27
- Условия за кандидатстване-4,2-акт. Publish date: 22.11.2019 20:27
- Приложения за попълване към УК 4,2 Publish date: 22.11.2019 20:27
- Приложения за информация 4,2 Publish date: 22.11.2019 20:27
- Условия за изпълнение и приложения-4,2 Publish date: 22.11.2019 20:27
- Обява Publish date: 04.12.2019 10:49
Deadline for submission of proposals and objections 03.12.2019 23:59